I'm not someone who typically loves the idea of drinking anything green - especially first thing in the morning. But, recently I discovered this recipe from Sam Ozkural (@samozkural on instagram) and it's probably the only green smoothie I'll ever make! I've added my own small twists on it but overall I keep it pretty much the same!
* 1 banana
* 1 peach
* 1 green apple
* 1 small handful of blueberries
* A few chunks of pineapple (fresh or frozen)
* 1 lemon (or just lemon juice)
* 2 stalks of celery
* 1-2 handfuls of spinach
* Water (or whatever liquid you want really)
* Few dashes of cinnamon
* Sometimes I'll even throw a scoop of collagen into it as well
Then just cut everything up and blend it and you're good to go!